Our Incubation programme helps students get their ideas off the ground – whether it’s a social enterprise, awareness raising campaign or event, or a community volunteering project.
We believe that when it comes to new ideas, students benefit from a combination of tangible resources and tailored support from staff and mentors. We’ve got a range of training sessions and individual resources focused on their own potential to lead, their value proposition, their understanding of their audience/users and their financial sustainability.
No matter what stage a student comes to us at, whether it’s just an idea in their head or something they’ve already piloted, our staff are trained in coaching skills to enable the student to identify where they want to get to and what help they will need along the way.
Successful startup teams are expected to:
Utilize the mentoring available through the program
Work at our dedicated co-working space on campus
Devote a significant amount of time to their startup over the incubation period
Attend weekly workshops and regular events
- Working space on campus
- Mentoring, advice and guidance from some of Australia’s most experienced mentors
- Office space and resources
- Access to professional networks and supporting organisations
- Office resources
- Intellectual Property and related advice
- Legal advice and template document package for new companies
- Business advice from our Program Partners
- Investor preparation and introductions to venture capital firms